Area Manager - Retail Charity
Location: Southern England
Approx. Salary: c£33k+car+ package
• To maximise sales and effectively manage expenditure to achieve profit targets.
• To manage and lead an Area team to drive performance.
• To support and deliver key activities from the Retail Strategy and Business Plan.
• To identify and develop the potential in people across the Area.
• To build effective relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
• To positively promote the brand with the general public in the local community.
• Providing line management support and direction to a team of Shop Managers in order for them to drive the performance of their shops
• To continuously strive to improve and deliver results in accordance with set budgets and key objectives.
• To manage Stock Collectors and the distribution of stock for the Area in order to increase sales.
• To influence work around Retail’s strategy and operational business planning.
• To implement all national policies and procedures and ensure all Health and Safety regulations are met.
People Management and leadership
• To recruit, support, motivate and develop direct reports, ensuring that employees are aware of Scope’s policies and procedures and adhere to them.
• To manage the performance, conduct and behaviour of direct reports through effective supervision and performance management skills, addressing matters of concern in line with Scope’s policies and procedures.
• To identify training and development needs and organise appropriate learning opportunities in conjunction with the People Development team.
• To coach direct line reports on a regular basis.
To effectively complete
07 September 2021